Internet

Laurenshave18
Level 2
My internet is supposed to be nbn but the internet isn’t working at all I’ve just upgraded hoping it would help but no think I’ll be moving company’s
6 REPLIES 6
Will

Hi @Laurenshave18,

Welcome to the Community!

I'm sorry about the service disruption and that you're already considering switching providers because of it. Allow me to assist you with your concern.

Our records show that your modem has been connected to our server for about 18 hours already. You should be able to go online at this stage. Are you still having trouble connecting, or is there a different issue that you're trying to inform us about?

Let me know so I can investigate on this further.

Regards,

Laurenshave18
Level 2
It happens very frequently it will work for a full day then after that the internet light will go off and I will need to reset the modem this happens at least every 2 days and it takes ages to reconnect
Will

Hi @Laurenshave18

Thanks for providing additional insight regarding the trouble you're experiencing.

I ran more tests and checked the status of your connection over the past days. Based on the results, we're detecting a fault that will need to be checked by NBNCo.

I have escalated this issue to our Engineering Team for assistance. You will be provided updates via SMS or phone call by an Engineer that will be assigned to your case.

If you have other concerns, please let me know so we can look into it further.

Regards,

Laurenshave18
Level 2
It isn’t working again im getting really fed up with this I’m not lying this money for it to stuff up this much I pay too much for this to happen !!
Riezl

Apologies for the inconvenience this issue is causing you, @Laurenshave18.

Our Engineering Team lodged the case to NBN Co. and they are now working on sending an NBN technician to investigate further.

The team is closely monitoring this and the case engineer will contact you via SMS or a phone call as soon as the technician visit schedule becomes available.

We'll make a follow up and will also keep you posted for updates where possible. Thank you.

Will

Hi @Laurenshave18,

An NBN technician has been booked to perform a repair on your connection. Our records show that you already agreed to the appointment as well.

Feedback pertaining to the outcome of the tech visit will be communicated to you directly by your Case Engineer.

Don't hesitate to leave us a message should you need further assistance.

Regards,