TPG Community

Get online support

Is TPG's Email Post Office Currently Experiencing An Outage?

SOLVED Go to solution
Dons2000
Level 3

Hi,

I was logged in to TPG's email Post Office and when I attempted to log out the below message popped up. I then shut down my Chrome browser and then re-opened it and attempted to log back into TPG's Post Office and the below message popped up again. I can open other TPG web pages but attempting to log into Post Office keeps resulting in the below message.  Is the TPG Post Office server down/out?

Quote:

Database Connection Failed

Atmail could not communicate to the database resulting in an error. To continue please check the following:

• Database username and password are correct
  • Hostname is authorized to connect to the database server
  • The software has been installed correctly and the database schema created
  • Validate your database connection details in the file config/dbconfig.ini

The error message returned from the server includes:

Unable to connect to database server.

Once the database connection details have been resolved, reload your browser to continue with the session.

Unquote.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Dons2000
Level 3

Further to my earlier post, TPG's email Post Office appears to be back up and working.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Dons2000
Level 3

Further to my earlier post, TPG's email Post Office appears to be back up and working.

Shane

Hi @Dons2000,

Thanks for sharing this to us, we are glad to know that the issue affecting your email is now working, let us know should you require further assistance.

Cheers!