Wifi

Montana12
Level 2
My internet has been really slow the last few days! And I’m wondering why because it’s getting frustrating
1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @Montana12,

Welcome to the community!

I am sad to learn that you're having speed issues, There are different types of speed issues that you may experience:

1. Speed issues caused by a line fault on TPG or NBN's network. Affecting all device(s) LAN/Wireless connected to the modem/router this may require a real-time test and investigation by our Technicians and Engineers.

2. Wireless Speed issue this issue only affects the device(s) connected via Wi-Fi which can easily be fix by doing adjustment to the modem/router's settings.

3. Speed issues caused by ongoing outage in your area. 

We also did an article that you may find helpful, this will guide you on how to improve the Wireless Connection at home, please see the links below.

• Troubleshooting a Slow Internet Connection

• Easy Steps to Improve Wi-Fi Connection In Your Home

• Wireless Channel on your modem - what is it and why should I change it

If the issue persists, send us your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file) also include your best contact number and preferred time.

How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards,

My internet has been really slow the last few days! And I’m wondering why because it’s getting frustrating