TPG Community

Get online support

Is there a way to chat with someone online? Internet has been out of service since 13 March :(

flamingofit
Level 2

I have been trying to call, or access a chat window to get some support with our TPG Broadband.

I have switched the modem on and off, and also reset the modem (pressing the small button in the back with a pin for 10 secs), and still it does not work.  There is a voicemail directing to this website for help from someone via chat but the function to actually chat does not seem to be available.  This has gone on since 13 March, and it's been OK to hotspot off my phone but am keen to access the internet I pay for! Can anyone help with sending me a link to actually get help for someone at TPG to check the connection from that side to work out if its a modem issue or there is no connection??  

2 REPLIES 2
flamingofit
Level 2

To update, I did just finally find how to live chat but it says they are busy, try again later. This is beyond a joke. No internet since 13 March and who knows for how much longer.

BasilDV

Hi @flamingofit

We hope that you and your family are safe. In light of the COVID19 situation, we are fully committed in taking heightened precautionary measures to ensure the safety of our staffs. TPG’s telephone support team members are now transitioning to work from home set-up to lessen the exposure and chance of contracting the virus. We appreciate your patience as you may experience longer wait times.

For customers experiencing any issues with their NBN service, we recommend the best thing to do first is check if there's an outage on the NBN network.

We have created this article that can guide you on How to Check for NBN Network Outage

If there are no known outages in your area, customers can proceed with the troubleshooting steps indicated on this link : https://www.tpg.com.au/support/nbn-hfc-cable/problems_connect_internet_nbn_hfc

Feel free to search Community for help with your issue, or contact us and we'd be glad to assist you.

How do I private message (PM) in the community?

BasilDV