TPG Community

Get online support

Issues with NBN connection at 5 Bundle street, Caddens NSW 2747

Harjeet
Level 2
Hi There,

I am writing in regards to new NBN connection at 5 Bundle street Caddens, NSW 2747. We had received modem and it had issues with connecting and TPG has sent another modem and we connected it but has same issues. I have been calling TPG for so many days and no body picks up the call. Yesterday someone picked up the call and said they will give me a call when I am at home at 6:00 pm. I was waiting for the call yesterday but nobody from TPG called me. Then I called back but nobody picked up the phone I waited for nearly 2 hours. We are at new location for nearly a month and nothing is done from TPG/ m.o. follow up also.

I am really frustrated with TPG and with their service.

Please have a look at this matter urgently otherwise we need to look at other options

Thanks
Harjeet
1 REPLY 1
BasilDV

Hi @Harjeet

For customers experiencing any issues with their NBN service, we recommend the best thing to do first is check if there's an outage on the NBN network.

We have created this article that can guide you on How to Check for NBN Network Outage

If there are no known outages in your area, customers can proceed with the troubleshooting steps indicated on this link : https://www.tpg.com.au/support/nbn/problems_connect_internet_nbn

In your case, your service has been activated and working within specification.

BasilDV