Lap=Top conection

chriskalaritis
Level 2

= TPG account says I am not on plan with TPG

= Modem is set up. My phone and desktop can connect to the wifi with (TP-Link_E813) but my laptop 

cannot.

= When linking my laptop, it says that there is no IP address which is preventing me from being able to connect.

5 REPLIES 5
Shane

Hi @chriskalaritis,

Could you try to connect the laptop directly to the modem via LAN/Ethernet cable and see if the issue will still persists. To better understand the situation, shoot us a PM with your details so we can perform initial tests.

How to send a PM? 

Regards,

= TPG account says I am not on plan with TPG

= Modem is set up. My phone and desktop can connect to the wifi with (TP-Link_E813) but my laptop 

cannot.

= When linking my laptop, it says that there is no IP address which is preventing me from being able to connect.

chriskalaritis
Level 2

Hi Shane!

In order to exarsice your order, I need an ethernet connector, as Iam running a MacBook Air laptop.

If so, how can I do it?

Shane

Try to isolate the Macbook alone and disconnect other devices to the Wi-Fi. Are you using a 2nd router as Wi-Fi extension? Send us your details to better understand the situation.

Regards,

Hi Shane!

In order to exarsice your order, I need an ethernet connector, as Iam running a MacBook Air laptop.

If so, how can I do it?

chriskalaritis
Level 2

No! The TP=Ling is connected to power point and no a second router.

BasilDV

Hi @chriskalaritis

We would like to check on this further and test the line.

Kindly send us a PM with your account details for further assistance.

BasilDV