TPG Community

Get online support

Lead in conduit - need TPG to properly follow up with NBN

SOLVED Go to solution
Riezl

We'll check this with our Provisioning Team, @mesh83. Can you also PM us the email address so we can verify if they have cc'd the right one?

Riezl

Hi @mesh83, thanks for providing the email address via PM.

We have already advised our Provisioning Team to forward the email.

mesh83
Level 2
Hi,

I confirmed the forwarded email has been received
Riezl

Thanks for the confirmation, @mesh83.

Let us know if we can be of further assistance. Thank you.

mesh83
Level 2

Hi,

As i've waited for the mentioned 48 hours from NBN without any updates, i don't believe TPG/NBN will be able to supply this service as requested. Please kindly proceed with cancellation of the application and full refund of $499.94. Thanks.

Rica_R

Hi @mesh83,

We understand how you feel about this and we nderstand that the waiting time can be frustrating.

Our Provisioning Team re still awaiting updates from NBN Co.

We're saddened to hear that you wish to proceed with the cancellation, we'll chase this matter with our Provisioning Team and coordinate your intent with the cancellation request together with the refund. 

Further details will be provided by the assigned Case Manager, should you have a preferred time of contact, please let us know. Thank you. 

mesh83
Level 2
Hi,

I receive a notification that another NBN appointment is set for 14 Jun? Can TPG please explain the purpose of this appointment. I don’t want to waste another morning to wait for tech visit if this is not about remediation.
Riezl

Hi @mesh83, we'll have a Provisioning Case Manager contact you tomorrow to discuss the matter. Can you PM us your best contact number and most convenient time to receive a call?

mesh83
Level 2

Hi,

Please call me between 4-6pm today

BasilDV

This is noted, @mesh83.

We'll notify our Service delivery team to contact you for your convenience.

Kind regards,

BasilDV