Losing connection

JS
Level 2
Level 2
Our internet connection keeps dropping out, roughly every 5 to 10 minutes, I see this on my phone when it goes from wifi to 4g, google home stops playing music, working on the computer says "your not connected" but then connects again. Most importantly I give Online blackboard collaborate lectures and it keeps losing connection every few minutes, this is my job and extremely embarrassing and means I can not perform my role. Please help, thanks in advance.
3 REPLIES 3
Erika

Hi @JS,

Welcome to the Community!

I've searched for your account using your community details and was able to find a match.

We'd really like to help fix the issue.

Just ran a remote line test and this shows no physical issue on the line. We need to eliminate any possible equipment, Wi-Fi limitation and bandwidth sharing issue by doing some checks.

I do recommend that we have one of our technicians give you a call to resolve your issue as your service may be affected by other factors.

Please let us know your best time and contact number via PM so I can get a technician to call you.

For your reference, please view this link on How do I private message (PM) in the community

Cheers, 

Erika

Hi @JS

Thanks for sending your details via Private Message. 

I've now arranged a call from one of our technicians today, between 7:00pm - 8:00pm AEST. 

We would appreciate if you'll be at home during the time of call as our technicians would like carry out simple checks with you to eliminate any possible equipment issue. If this time is not suitable, please let us know and we'll have this rearrange for you. 

Cheers, 

Erika

Hi @JS

I understand that one of our technicians has been in touch yesterday, thanks for giving us the opportunity to resolve your issue. 

Should you need further assistance, please let us know. 

Cheers!