Low internet speed

varneh14
Level 2

Hi, 

I am experiencing low internet speed for the last 15 days and the max speed i am getting is less than 1 Mbps which is really terrible. 

Cant able to work on even single device at a time?

Could you please hep in this regard? 

Thanks

Ravi 

2 REPLIES 2
Erika

Hi @varneh14

Welcome to TPG Community! 

I want to help get to the bottom of this issue as your experience is very important to us. I was able to secure your account using your Community name.

I've checked your account and can see that one of our technicians was able to reach you. After running a remote test on the line and doing some checks, they've identified a possible issue with the line outside.

This case has now been escalated to our Engineering team for further assessment. They'll be updating you via SMS or phone call within 24hrs. 

Nevertheless, I've also now chased this to them and has requested for this case to be prioritised. Should you have a preferred time and number for updates, please let us know via PM and we'll forward this to our Engineering team. 

Cheers,

Erika

Hi @varneh14

I understand that one of our Engineers has been in touch and discussed the status of your case. 

Based on their test, they've identified a potential issue with the line being controlled by Telstra. Due to this, they've arranged for a Telstra technician for tomorrow, 3 May 2018 between 8:00am - 12:00pm. 

Our engineers will continue to communicate with you via SMS or phone call to provide you updates.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to message us here.