TPG Community

Get online support

Low speed and NO contact now

softdrink
Level 2

Hello TPG 

First of all,i need to say sorry for my bad english.

This is my first time have a problem from TPG at 2years,since rainning in sydney last week(6/6),my internet get a low speeds or lost contact in few mins and back to low speeds.

But,it is totally no contact with my ADSL 2+ now.I already tried to restart and reset my router,still not working. 

So can you guys help me to find out what is the problem here?

Thank you ! 

Customer ID(white):XXXXX

6 REPLIES 6
Riezl

Hi @softdrink,

Welcome to TPG Community!

We have edited your post for the security of your account. We have checked the status of your connection and we are detecting a possible line fault causing the service disruption.

That being said, we have escalated the issue to our Engineering Team for further investigation and the case engineer will contact you to discuss the progression of the case.

Should you have a preferred contact number and availability to receive a call for updates, please send it via private message. Thank you.

Riezl

Hi @softdrink, we can see that our Engineering Team has been in touch and discussed the concerns raised.

We've checked the status of your connection and it appears to be working now.

Our Engineering Team is still monitoring the account and will be in touch to provide additional updates.

Should you have further queries, feel free to drop us a message. Thank you.

softdrink
Level 2

Thank you for reply

Engineering team checked the connection and said that is telstra porblem.

Riezl

Not a problem, @softdrink.

Let us know if we can be of further assistance. Thank you.

softdrink
Level 2

So what will you do if that is telstra problem?

Riezl

Hi @softdrink, the TPG technician has identified a fault somewhere on the line outside and a Telstra technician is required to investigate further.

The case has been lodged to Telstra and the case engineer will contact you via SMS or a phone as soon as new updates become available.