Mailbox at Quota

SOLVED Go to solution
bobch
Level 2

I'm getting emails from TPG stating that my mailbox is at 90% of it's quota, and if not rectified, will start returning emails..... what does this mean?  The TPG mailbox deletes emails after 45 days - so it should never get 'full'

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Shane

Hi @bobch,

This is a phishing e-mail. Please do not click the given link for your account and personal information security.

Phishing is masquerading as a trustworthy source in an attempt to bait a user to surrender sensitive information such as a username, password, credit card .

Regards,

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Shane

Hi @bobch,

Welcome to the Community!

Just to make sure the e-mail error that you receive is legitmate from our system. Can you post the Error e-mail message including the header and sender.

Cheers! Smiley Very Happy

bobch
Level 2

Hi - please see below - this is the sender/message I've received a couple of times:-

TPG <mailsec2017@berlin.de>

<="" img=""> Hello Warning, Your mailbox has exceeded 90% of its quota . n it reaches 100%, new messages will be rejected and bounce back to the sender.  To avoid missing mail, please keep your mailbox at a reasonable size . Click Here to Verify Now 

If you have any questions, we are happy to help. Simply call us at any time on 0800 096 6380. Please don't reply to this message. It was sent from an address that doesn't accept incoming email.

Copyright © 2017 tpg, Inc. All right reserved. 

Shane

Hi @bobch,

This is a phishing e-mail. Please do not click the given link for your account and personal information security.

Phishing is masquerading as a trustworthy source in an attempt to bait a user to surrender sensitive information such as a username, password, credit card .

Regards,

bobch
Level 2

Thank you so much - I suspected it was, but it's so hard to tell these days!

Thanks again!!

Shane

It's our pleasure to assist you, @bobch. Anyway, welcome to our Community !

In case you will need assistance for your queries or technical issue don't hesitate to let us know.

We're always happy to help ! Smiley Very HappySmiley Wink