Missing Emails

Amano07
Level 2

I believe i am missing emails from some sources. 

I have checked all the settings in the Post office and there is no filtering and these emails are not appearing in Junk. I noticed this because I ordered something from an online retailer and never got the confirmation of that order being shipped and I also get an email every day from same this retailer for new deals and a weekly wrap of the week etc and they stopped recently. I checked on their my account on their site and I am still subscribed to their newsletter.

I think something has gone wrong on TPG's end.

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @Amano07 ,

Welcome to the community!

Thanks for raising this to us, we recommend to raise this directly to our postmaster by sending email to postmaster@tpg.com.au also include the potential subject line, date and e-mail address of the missing emails.

Regards,

@Amano07 wrote:

I believe i am missing emails from some sources. 

I have checked all the settings in the Post office and there is no filtering and these emails are not appearing in Junk. I noticed this because I ordered something from an online retailer and never got the confirmation of that order being shipped and I also get an email every day from same this retailer for new deals and a weekly wrap of the week etc and they stopped recently. I checked on their my account on their site and I am still subscribed to their newsletter.

I think something has gone wrong on TPG's end.