TPG Community

Get online support

Modem router internet issue

Abdelrahmanamr
Level 2
I have modem dlink 2740u
I have been recently see the router internet lamp blinking but there no internet i make sure no one in internet but the internet was so slow while blinking internet
I dont know where problem so i can solve it
4 REPLIES 4
Shane

Welcome to the community, @Abdelrahmanamr !

Thanks for raising this to us. I was wondering if you have tried to use a different modem/router for testing purposes also what devices are connected? Is it wireless or wired connection? 

I'd love check the status of the service, feel free to send me a Private Message with your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file).

How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards,

I have modem dlink 2740u
I have been recently see the router internet lamp blinking but there no internet i make sure no one in internet but the internet was so slow while blinking internet
Shane

Hi @Abdelrahmanamr,

Just checking the status of the connection, please update this thread should you require assistance.

Cheers! 

I have modem dlink 2740u
Abdelrahmanamr
Level 2
Mr shane i am really glad you responded, i am so sorry for that late reply
I contacted the isp they send technical guy to test my cables and he found out there problem in cable which going up
From the box in bottom floor to 3rd floor in building to my apartment we gonna fix that sooner
Shane

Thanks for the update, @Abdelrahmanamr.

I am glad to know that our Technical Team has been in contact with you and provided assistance, I am looking forward for the issue to be fixed as early as the given time frame.

Regards, 

Mr shane i am really glad you responded, i am so sorry for that late reply
I contacted the isp they send technical guy to test my cables and he found out there problem in cable which going up
From the box in bottom floor to 3rd floor in building to my apartment we gonna fix that sooner