TPG Community

Get online support

More CONSTANT Disconnections

jackmorris1804
Level 4

Once again, my NBN is constantly disconnecting. Just another issue to add to the list whilst with TPG. I have attached images for proof (I have many more, but I cannot upload them all), so don't message back asking for tests and results as I have done them all in the past. The internet is practically unusable at certain points during the day as it constantly connects and disconnects. Only two more months before I can switch provider, could not come sooner!

Call back ASAP as your service is just terrible.

6 REPLIES 6
Shane

Hi @jackmorris1804 ,

Thanks for raising this to us, we're sad to know that you're having issue with the service. We ran an initail test to the connection and we have identified that the issue is with the core network controlled by the NBN co. and is affecting a multiple number of homes. This unfortunately means only NBN co. technicians have the authority to fix this fault.

At the moment this is now under assessment by NBN co. and we're currently awaiting for response, updates will be provided by one of our Technicians when it becomes available via SMS or Phone call.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

Regards,

jackmorris1804
Level 4

Ok, please make sure that these communications are sent to the 0481... number that is connected to our account.

Shane

Hi @jackmorris1804,

The known issue in the area has been fixed and confirmed by NBN Co the service should be up and running, let us know should you require further assistance.

Cheers!

jackmorris1804
Level 4

The exact same issue has arisen again. Can this be looked into ASAP as once again, having to use hotspot regularly...

jackmorris1804
Level 4

The issue is still occurring, it is not an issue on my end. Please look into this as I do not have time to wait around for technicians to do nothing

Shane

Hi @jackmorris1804,

If you're having issues with NBN service, we recommend the best thing to do first is check if there's an outage on the NBN network.

We have created this article that can guide you on How to Check for NBN Network Outage

If there are no known outages in your area you may perform basic troubleshooting, we did an article that you may find helpful see this link below.

Troubleshooting no internet connection

In this particular case, there was a known issue in NBN Co's network causing the service not to work. The issue was escalated by our Engineering Team to NBN Co. Further updates will be provided when it becomes available.

Regards,