Moving Home

MichaelHELP
Level 2

Frustrated! have tried contacting TPG over the past week. We are moving home and want to organise NBN at the new premises and obviously cancel service at our current address. So far have tried on-line chat - redirected to moving home, hung up. Emailed Relocation and Customer Support no response except automatic. Tried their directions got message that service unavailable and call/email!!!! Tried technical support, said they would transfer to moving home line hung up after automated voice message. Is there a human still at TPG that can help us. Im a frustrated 75 year old verteran who has just been told to get out of our home because the owners want to move back in so yes I need help. NOW Please

5 REPLIES 5
David_M

Hi @MichaelHELP 

Thanks for your query!

Let me have a look and I will get back to you ASAP.

There is also a new ''TPG Mobile APP'' to help you with various trouble shooting and account issues, via a mobile phone app.
https://www.tpg.com.au/download

Regards,
David_M

MichaelHELP
Level 2

Yes tried that but doesnt accept user name and password. Its a dud.

David_M

Hi @MichaelHELP 

Can you please Private Message me your current details?

Can you provide the CID/USERNAME and the mobile number on your account, because i can see 2x services under your emai laddress.

regards,

David_M

David_M

Hi @MichaelHELP 

There seems to be 2x usernames linked to your email address which may be scrambling things (poss an older deactivated UN).

I have forwarded your case to our relocations officers.

Someone should call you today.

regards,

David_M

MichaelHELP
Level 2

Thanks. Turst this works. Quite frankly have had enough.