Moving Home

SOLVED Go to solution
Ahmedelfeki226
Level 3
Mate, I have replied to your message,However still waiting for an outcome. Are you playing games here.
Why wasting time?
RajenS

Hi @Ahmedelfeki226 

I am waiting for an update from NBN, according to their last update, the site is not ready yet, 

I will follow today and give you an update by this afternoon . 

Thanks

Rajen 

Ahmedelfeki226
Level 3
Thanks mate, greatly appreciated.
RajenS

Hi @Ahmedelfeki226 

received update NBN started working on your case 

Thanks 

Rajen 

Stepkiro
Level 2

I am having the same issue!

I am at breaking point where i am going to cancel it all together and go elsewhere because this is pathetic!

I have emailed, mulitple times and attempted chat and nothing for almost a month!

CALL ME TODAY OTHERWISE I WILL CANCEL BY CLOSE OF BUSINESS!

and i will not pay any cancellation fees and i am not paying anymore fees seeing as i have already moved out for almost a week for a place where i have written confirmation of me moving and changing address 0403 132 106

RajenS

Hi @Stepkiro 

Welcome to TPG Community! Please PM me your TPG username, CID or mobile phone number so I can look at your service.

kind regards

Marija23
Level 2
Same me. I moved to a new address two months ago. I am trying to call tpg to relocate internet, but nobody answers or if someone does they just hang up on me. Happened about 10 times already. Last time I finally reached them, and they promised me to call back within 48 hours. Today I have received an email that they are unable to call me back!!!!! That I need to try to do it online!! So I started doing it online and I can’t relocate it online I need to call them! Really?? How can I call TPG if no one answers or just hang up on me. They take my money automatically from my account but I have no internet in my new address. Terrible customer service! Very unhappy
RajenS

Hi @Marija23 

Welcome to TPG Community,

Could you PM (Private message) me your customer ID, username, service address or mobile number so I can check the status here.

To learn how to send a private message, click here.  

Regards,

Rajen

Ahmedelfeki226
Level 3
As If you going to help. Is this what you do all day mate.
RajenS

Hi @Ahmedelfeki226 

I am sure I escalated your case, NBN tech scheduled to your home  

Saturday, 09 May 2020, 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM

Reason code: RESERVED

relocation takes 2 to 30 days, depends on work nature, some jobs, relocation can be done within 48 hours, some of them got civil work involved, again it depends on NBN tech availability,