Moving home

salfonso
Level 2
I have made a few requests to relocate my internet to my new unit. I understand that during these current circumstances there may be limited Agents to assist with this process.
Is there someone available to look into my account to check if my multiple requests have been received? I don’t seem to be getting anywhere with this online live chat thing that has now been set up. I’ve “chatted” with about 4-5 different agents that basically tell me to fill out an online form or email the relocation team. I have done this. I still have not received confirmation that any of my forms or emails have been received by TPG to relocate my Internet.
TPG, can you please send me some sort of confirmation that my Internet will be relocated to my new address?
4 REPLIES 4
David_M

Hi @salfonso 

Thanks for your enquiry!

I could not see any notes on your account about relocating at this stage.

Here is a link that can guide you through the relocation process.
https://community.tpg.com.au/t5/Accounts-and-Billing/Moving-your-TPG-services/td-p/17838

Regards,
David_M

salfonso
Level 2
Thanks for the tip.
I have done the following over the past 10 days:
-Chatted with several agents via “chat” online
- emailed customer service
-Emailed thé Moving Home team
-Emailed the Relocation Team
- Filled out 3-4 Online relocation applications via my TPG account online

Where is the paper trail for all of these conversations and forms and emails on TPG’s end? I have copies of everything from my end. I would send them to someone but there seems to be no one to send them too. It seems as though the issue arising is due to incompetence on TPG’s side to put the notes into my file.
All I need is a confirmation email to be sent to me to let me know that all of my correspondence has been received and that someone will be looking into relocating my Internet service.
David_M

Hi @salfonso 

Has someone contacted you about your relocation yet..?

Maybe PM me your old address, and new address as i could see some new info inputted for this yesterday.

Regards,

David_M

salfonso
Level 2
No one contacted me, however, I managed to get a telephone number to contact TPG and have managed to speak to 2 agents to organise this relocation.
I have sent an email to DD Acounts because TPG has now charged me $179.94 for this relocation, even tho I was told it would cost $99.95 on the phone. It also stipulates on the TPG website that the cost of my particular TPG relocation for ADSL is $99.95. I am outside of contract.
I would like to know what the breakdown of the cost is for the $179.94. Is there someone I can contact about this?