TPG Community

Get online support

Moving house and assistance required

aaldana2019
Level 2
Hi
I am moving home and I am trying to transfer the service. However, I haven’t been able to transfer my Internet and phone Service to my new address with any of the options available (online and call).

I tried to call and even online, but the calling said not possible at this stage because of number of calls, and online is trying to sell me a new contract/service.
I need further and fast assistance as I am moving this weekend and I am working from home at the moment, which the internet is a requirement to work.

My user name account is aaldana2019.

Any help to solve this fast I appreciate it.

Regards
4 REPLIES 4
PeterW

Hello from TPG,
Thank you for contacting us, for verification purposes can you please send me a private message (PM) by clicking on my name and provide the following information:
Username
Full Name
Full Address
D.O.B.
I will reply ASAP on receipt of the above.
Regards
PeterW
My TPG app for IOS and Android - https://www.tpg.com.au/download

PeterW

Good morning Aldana,

Thanks for your message, I have attached a link for you to follow using My Account.

https://community.tpg.com.au/t5/Accounts-and-Billing/Moving-your-TPG-services/m-p/17838#M1298

Regards

PeterW

PeterW

Thanks Alejandro for those details.

Did you try the link I sent you to My Account?  

Due to the Covid-19 pandemic all of TPG staff are transitioning to working from home both here in Australia and overseas. As a result it can be difficult to talk to someone directly due to the large volume of calls we are receiving.

The My Account portal has a "Moving" option that can assist with your needs. Unfortunately I cannot process this request from where I am but I have requested a callback to you this morning from TPG to assist.

I hope that helps you

Regards

PeterW

aaldana2019
Level 2
Hi Peter

I tried the link but I am getting the same details as before to join again on a contract which I already have.

I appreciate if you put the call back option for anyone to help me with this. This is a matter of urgency as I do have to transfer the service and have it available for Monday next week in the new place.

Regards
Alejandro (Alex)