TPG Community

Get online support

My House ADSL2+ doesn't work from last night

SOLVED Go to solution
Johnny_Wen
Level 2

Hi, my home Internet doesn't work, can’t connect to internet at all.. Can you please check and fix it?

My Username: XXXXXX

ID: [XXXXXXX]

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Riezl

Hi @Johnny_Wen, we can see that Telstra has committed to send a technician anytime between now and 04/March/2020 to fix the issue.

You will receive further updates via SMS or phone call regarding the outcome of the technician visit.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Riezl

Hi @Johnny_Wen,

For customers having issue where the “CD”, “ADSL”, or “Link” light(s) on your ADSL modem/router is not lit up.

Your ADSL modem/router is unable to synchronise or connect with TPG over your telephone line.

The lights on the modem are usually flashing when trying to synchronise and steadily lit when synchronisation has successfully completed.

Before attempting the troubleshooting steps, TPG recommends that you:

1. Check our Service Status at https://www.tpg.com.au/support/problems_connect_internet.php

2. "Power cycle" your ADSL modem. This means turning your modem off and waiting for one minute before turning it back on again. This allows your modem to reestablish connection to our server.

If you are still unable to connect to the Internet, please proceed with the troubleshooting steps indicated on this link: Troubleshooting no internet connection

In your case, we have identified a line fault affecting your service and we are working with our wholesale partner Telstra to fix the issue as soon as possible.

Johnny_Wen
Level 2

Hi Riezl

Thanks a lot for your help. But I been waiting for few day but still no one contact me about this issue...

Can someone please help me to fix this asap? 

Riezl

Hi @Johnny_Wen, we can see that Telstra has committed to send a technician anytime between now and 04/March/2020 to fix the issue.

You will receive further updates via SMS or phone call regarding the outcome of the technician visit.