TPG Community

Get online support

My landline phone has not worked for two weeks

tippo16
Level 2

Gday TPG.

The service is pretty terrible at the moment. I have neen a customer a day before the Murdoch/Packer fiasco and joined TPG. I finally got hold of some one after 35 minutes which just goes to prove how many problems you guys have got. Looking at the blogs there are so many with phone problems. 

I was told today that Ineed a new modem, (I am not sure why and I dont understand why I cannot receive or make calls so that my wife is so annoyed as she lives on the landline).

Tonight I reeive an email at 7:09pm from TPGonline advising that  I have chosen to buy a new modem and that I have chosen to pay from delivery online. I did not choose to do this but the girl I spoke to after 35 mins on hold that was what had to be. I was also told in the email that I could check on the status of my order by clicking on Tpg.com.au/online.

Unfortunately, when I do click on that link, I get the message "Unable to load your default controller. Please make sure the controller specified in your Routes.php file is valid". 

I have no idea what this means and I will leave it to you guys to sort it out. I cannot make sure of anything on this as I have no idea what it means or where it is. Frankly, I expect more than this after being with you for 20 years +. I am sick of sitting on the phone and waitingfor something to happen. 

Kind regards

Tippo16

2 REPLIES 2
KarlB

Hi @tippo16,

Could you please send me a PM (private message) with your Full Name, CID (customer identication number) and your mobile phone number, so I can take a look at your service?

Regards,

Karl

KarlB

Replied via PM

Your new modem is due for delivery today.

Regards,

Karl