TPG Community

Get online support

NBN 50 HFC Broadband Internet just ramdomly stopped working

SpaceBurn
Level 2
Hello,

So my nbn 50 randomly stopped working on Thursday on night and has not turned back on since. On the black nbn modem all the lights are green and on the white tp link router the internet light is off. I have reset and power cycled both the router and modem but I still have no internet. I called TPG support and they said they could not detect the router. Please can someone help me. I really need the internet soon to submit school assignments!

Thanks for the help, SpaceBurn.
1 REPLY 1
Ahra_G

Hi @SpaceBurn 

For customers experiencing any issues with their service, we recommend the best thing to do first is check if there's an outage.

Check our Service Status page for any known outages. If you're on NBN, we have created this article that can guide you on How to Check for NBN Network Outage 

If there are no known outages in your area, you can proceed with the troubleshooting steps indicated on this link: Troubleshooting No Internet Connection

Let us have your Customer ID or username via private message in order for us to assist you and check the status of your service. 

Regards,

Ahra_G