TPG Community

Get online support

NBN 50 Speed not delivery only 23mps max off-peak

SOLVED Go to solution
NBN50
Level 3

I have just upgrade my plan from standard NBN to the NEW NBN50 plan which $69.99. ( According to the Plan evening 44mps) However I notices that speed is only up to 23mps downloading and 10mps for uploading during offpeak hours. Please suggestion what should I DO?

my username : heroXXXX

IMG_6168.PNGIMG_6169.PNGIMG_6170.PNG

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Erika

Hi @NBN50,

It seems that the assigned engineer has arranged for another technician visit to investigate on this case further tomorrow, 26 April between 10:00am - 2:00pm. 

Our engineers will continue to monitor your case and will provide you updates once available. 

Should you need further assistance, please let us know. 

Regards, 

View solution in original post

NBN50
Level 3

Credit goes to the technician which help a lot with cabling. He is very professional and able to figure out the problem and reslove within reasonable time. I am pleased with the speed. 

View solution in original post

17 REPLIES 17
Ahra_G

Hi @NBN50

Welcome to the Community! 

I was able to pull up an account using the username you provided and have managed to run remote tests. The test result was inconclusive and there is no evident line fault showing. Since I've noticed that the speedtests were done through Wi-Fi, is it possible for you to perform the speedtest via wired connection? 

We just need to have a comparison whether the speed issue happens on both type of connection. 

On the other hand, we have modified your post since it contains your username for privacy and security purposes. 

Please let us know how it goes. 

Thank you! 

Ahra_G

Hi @NBN50

I'll proceed on organising a call back to be made from our Technical Team so they can assist you further with the connection issue. 

Could you please send us with your best contact time & number via private message? 

Thanks! 

NBN50
Level 3

The speed Test result was done through Wire connection still the same as Wireless. if TPG cant provide the speed for NBN50 rather than speed of nbn25. please dont even offer the plan according to ACCC and charing us more dollar.

IMG_6173.jpg

Ahra_G

Thank you for confirming, @NBN50

I have organised a call back to be made tomorrow, 18 April 2018. I'll narrow the timeframe betwen 9AM - 10AM SYD to ensure that our Technical team will be able to reach you. 

Should you have further queries, please don't hesitate to let us know. 

Cheers! 

NBN50
Level 3

large.png

Apprently NBN25 no longer available for TPG for a while. Dont charge customer for more dollars if you cant offer!!!!  seriously I wonder how does ACCC not notice. IMG_6174.PNG.

Did another speed test via TPG apps. I paid for NBN 50 only get the speed of nbn25.

Ahra_G

Hi @NBN50,

The call back is all set for you tomorrow so that our Technical Team can perform troubleshooting along with you and determine any underlying cause of the speed issue.

Kindly wait for the call and do let us know how it goes. 

Thanks! 

NBN50
Level 3

Hmmm I got the calls and the lady check the lines status saying the maximum speed I received is about 27mbps.I'm using Huawei HG659 supply by TPG and able to pull the information from my router. and yet still not giving an answer of what the problem is?

WeChat_1524008170.jpeg

Erika

Hi @NBN50!

I can see that this issue has been raised to our Engineering for further assessment. Please allow our engineers some time to assess your case and understand the best approach in reaching a resolution. They will be contacting for the update on this case within 24hrs. 

Cheers!

Erika

Hi @NBN50

I understand that one of our engineers has been in touch and has coordinated this case with NBN Co. 

This case is being handled as a priority by our Engineering team and the team is actively applying pressure to NBN Co to get as much information as possible regarding this fault. They'll be updating you via phone call or SMS once additional information becomes available. 

Should you need further assistance, please let us know. 

Cheers,