TPG Community

Get online support

NBN Broadband Superfast

SOLVED Go to solution
Greg_121
Level 3

Hi,

I am currently on the FTTP NBN 100/40 ($89.99 per month) plan with the appropriate download/upload speeds.

At this stage, I am quite happy with this plan.

However, when I check my "Plan & Contract Details", it shows that I am on the "NBN Broadband Superfast" plan which appears to be incorrect i.e. Superfast 200Mbps download and $124.00 per month.

I surmise that my NBN 100/40 plan used to be the "Superfast" plan but lost that title to the lesser of the new plans.

Unfortunately, the problem is that at some later point in time I do not wish to have the situation where the cost of the Superfast plan would be deducted from my Direct Debit account and I would also be held responsible for any previous cost of the dearer plan since its introduction.

Would I be correct in my summation and would a name change to, let’s say "NBN Broadband Very Fast", avoid any future confusion?

Of course, changing it to "NBN Broadband Ultrafast" at $89.99 per month would alleviate any anxiety whatsoever.

Thanks,

Greg

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Ahra_G

Hi @Greg_121

Checking your account, it appears that you have taken advantage of the discounted price of $99.99 for the NBN Ultrafast plan. 

You may log in to your TPG My Account to check this information or you may contact our Accounts and Billing at 1300 993 011

Monday - Friday: 8am - 8pm

Weekends & Public Holidays: 9am - 6pm

Thanks! 

Ahra_G

View solution in original post

Greg_121
Level 3

Hi Ahra_G,

Thank you so much for your reply. You are absolutely correct Re: my account.

All anxiety whatsoever has been successfully alleviated, Thank you.

Kind regards,

Greg

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Ahra_G

Hi @Greg_121

Checking your account, it appears that you have taken advantage of the discounted price of $99.99 for the NBN Ultrafast plan. 

You may log in to your TPG My Account to check this information or you may contact our Accounts and Billing at 1300 993 011

Monday - Friday: 8am - 8pm

Weekends & Public Holidays: 9am - 6pm

Thanks! 

Ahra_G

Greg_121
Level 3

Hi Ahra_G,

Thank you so much for your reply. You are absolutely correct Re: my account.

All anxiety whatsoever has been successfully alleviated, Thank you.

Kind regards,

Greg

Ahra_G

No worries, @Greg_121

Should you require further assistance, you may reach out to us again or you may check out our self-help options located here: http://tpg.com.au/support

To help manage your TPG services on the go, you may download our TPG Mobile App on this link: tpg.com.au/services/tpg-app 

Cheers!