NBN Connection Box

Lord_Ranon
Level 2
Hello,

I live on the Northern Beaches in Sydney, and tonight, after a thunder storm, the NBN Connection Box got fried after a lightning strike.

I researched this online, and I note NBN in the 2020 - 2021 period had to replace 100,000 connection boxes in NSW alone for the same reason (especially in the Blue Mountains).

While the service guy was okay, he mentioned he'd get an engineer to contact me sometime later. Helloooo, I work from home. I get that this isn't a priority to TPG, but my job role is important in keeping families in their houses.

This is a KNOWN fault. TPG have a signed agreement with NBN to attain and distribute these faulty goods. I would like some form of compensation for the lost work, time, money here.

Can I also suggest you provide your consumers with safe , working products regardless of where you receive the faulty manufactured products?

Regards

Ryan..
4 REPLIES 4
Lord_Ranon
Level 2
Now I'm getting a TPG data warning, as I'm using 5G. I had better not be charged one additional cent for your manufacturer's faulty stock !!
Lord_Ranon
Level 2
Hello TPG? Earth to TPG? Can I get a response or.someone to take action here ? Or is it too much to ask ?
Lord_Ranon
Level 2
Well the escalation guy (I called them - 50 minute wait) from TPG hung up on me guys - I've raised a complaint. This has cost me days off work. Time. Money. Not to mention I don't have an ability to help families remain in their homes while TPG sort this out. I'll upload their response to my complaint for everyone to see.
BasilDV

Hi @Lord_Ranon

We'd like to have a better understanding of the situation and see what we can arrange to replace the NBN connection box.

Kindly shoot me a PM with your TPG account details.

BasilDV