NBN/FTTB availability

SOLVED Go to solution
042542jk2
Level 2

Hi,

Recently, I had a technician come over to my home to check a problem with my ADSL2+ connection and I was informed that other units are currently using NBN/FTTB (not sure which).

Could I please get confirmation if this is available for me? I have tried the online availability check for both NBN and FTTB but it says it isn't available yet.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Riezl

Hi @042542jk2, our record shows that your address is planned to be serviced with TPG NBN HFC on 2020-06-30.

We source all of our data for upcoming NBN releases directly from NBNCo. We acknowledge that these dates are subject to change and unfortunately often do.

If you want to know more about the estimated NBN roll out time frame in your area you may visit https://www.nbnco.com.au/residential/learn/rollout-map.html.

With regard to the availability of the TPG FTTB service, please be advised that this is only available in selected buildings and  will depend on the agreement between the building administrators and our project managers, whilst the NBN Co™ serves as a wholesale provider for most of the NBN service(s).

Let us know should you have further queries. Thank you.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Riezl

Hi @042542jk2, our record shows that your address is planned to be serviced with TPG NBN HFC on 2020-06-30.

We source all of our data for upcoming NBN releases directly from NBNCo. We acknowledge that these dates are subject to change and unfortunately often do.

If you want to know more about the estimated NBN roll out time frame in your area you may visit https://www.nbnco.com.au/residential/learn/rollout-map.html.

With regard to the availability of the TPG FTTB service, please be advised that this is only available in selected buildings and  will depend on the agreement between the building administrators and our project managers, whilst the NBN Co™ serves as a wholesale provider for most of the NBN service(s).

Let us know should you have further queries. Thank you.