NBN FTTC speeds

SOLVED Go to solution
maddoc1380
Level 2
Hi all, What evening speeds are others on NBN FTTC 50 plans getting? I have been experiencing very slow internet for the past few months. I’m on NBN 50 mbps plan. But the speed is sometimes less than 1 mbps (Speedtest app) and my computer cannot even load online streaming services in the evening. Streaming is also interrupted even if one other mobile device is using the internet e.g Facebook. I thought NBN 50 plan can support two HD streams ?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Shane

Hi @maddoc1380 ,

Thanks for raising this to us.

We'd love to help see what causing slow connection with the service. In the event that the computer is connected via Wi-Fi, the slow connection might be caused by Wireless Interference.

We did an article that you may find helpful on how to improve the Wireless Connection at home, please see links below.

Let us know how it will go.

Cheers!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @maddoc1380 ,

Thanks for raising this to us.

We'd love to help see what causing slow connection with the service. In the event that the computer is connected via Wi-Fi, the slow connection might be caused by Wireless Interference.

We did an article that you may find helpful on how to improve the Wireless Connection at home, please see links below.

Let us know how it will go.

Cheers!