TPG Community

Get online support

NBN HFC Continuous Dropouts

shabuthomas
Level 2

I got connected with TPG NBN HFC connection. First day was very good. But after that it keeps dropping out continuously for whole time. So, we can't work from home as VPN is not getting connected. I am very much disappointed with it. Please fix this asap.

4 REPLIES 4
Jaym
Level 2

@shabuthomas wrote:

I got connected with TPG NBN HFC connection. First day was very good. But after that it keeps dropping out continuously for whole time. So, we can't work from home as VPN is not getting connected. I am very much disappointed with it. Please fix this asap.

Same here. My first few weeks on NBN TPG were fine, then i've experienced drop outs.

Each drop out lasting longer than the previous, and occurring more frequently in the last few days.

Best answer i get from them was "wait for technician assessment 4 days from now".

I wonder when they can get this straightened out. there are hundreds out there, same boat as us, paying in full for broken service. Smiley Sad

shabuthomas
Level 2
Absolutely right! Why we are paying for this? They should waive money for those hours.
Shane

Thanks for raising this to us and welcome to the community, @shabuthomas

We'd like to confirm what device(s) is affected with the connection dropouts.

To better understand the situation, we'd like to get your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file).

In case you need a reference: How do I private message (PM) in the community

Cheers!

Shane

Hi @Jaym,

We are sad to know that you're unsatisfied with the dropouts on your service.

Based on the case progress handled by our Engineering Team.  We have identified that the issue is with the network controlled by the NBN co. This unfortunately means only NBN co. technicians have the authority to fix this fault.

As discussed on this thread.

NBN technician has been booked for Monday, 15 July 2019, 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM to investigate further.

We will pass this to our Engineering Team for additional reference to the ongoing investigation with the connected issue of your service.

Let us know should you require further assistance.