TPG Community

Get online support

NBN Intermittent dropouts - today and previously

mel_user
Level 2

Hi,

Experiencing intermittent dropouts today. The "last blue light" on the NCD goes dark and my internet stops. About a minute later or so it starts blinking and the connection restores itself. Repeated several times today.

Nothing listed on the Status page for the area (inner MEL)

Had same issues before - a bad day and then a good week.  For those working from home this is sheets!

Anybody knows what's causing this?

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
johnp

Hi

Please send me through Private Message your username , customer account number or mobile phone number so I can look into your connection.

John

Dylanb
Level 2

Did you ever get a fix for this? I've been raising tickets on every dropout (usually every couple of hours), and usually get a call to tell me there's nothing wrong. I've been through two NBN technicians to my house and tell me everything is fine. 

I'm in Adelaide and from what I hear, this seems to be happening all over. Last few months working from home have been more irritating than necessary!!

Shane

Hi @Dylanb,

Welcome to the community!
|
We'd love to help see what causing dropouts with the service. To better understand the situation, please send us your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file). Also include the Online Game and the Server affected.

In case you need a reference: 

How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards,