TPG Community

Get online support

NBN Internet & Home Phone Outage since Thunder Storm

K8Gra
Level 2

Hi TPG Support, our NBN box has a blinking red connection light & is clicking since a very close Lightning strike in the Ramsgate NSW area last night (Wed) approx 19:30hrs, I have restarted & reset the Devices multiple times, I can't find any notifications on the NBN or TPG outage sites and have been told I need to wait for a Technician tomorrow morning (Fri) between 08:00hrs-Midday, how come it will take so long (36+hrs) as I require the Internet for work & my 90 yo Mother-in-Law is reliant on the phone to keep in contact with Family, Friends & her Doctors?

TPG ticket #11352528

I'm fortunate I can use my Mob Phone as a Hot-Spot for work purposes but it is chewing up a fair bit of data.

Please advise.

1 REPLY 1
Riezl

Hi @K8Gra, we sincerely apologise for the inconvenience this issue is causing you.

We have located an account using the ticket number you have provided, but we'd like to make sure that we got the right one. Please send us a private message with your TPG customer ID, username and complete address so we can verify the account and help get to the bottom of this.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community