TPG Community

Get online support

NBN Internet stop working

SOLVED Go to solution
michaelwhtse
Level 3

Customer ID: 4753835

Internet has stopped working since 11am 2nd May 2020. I lodged a fault via the apps once, website with online chat twice and yet no one get back to me.
With everyone working from home these days, we really need a more reliable company than TPG.

I know you will ask me ask the lights on the modem and the NBN box again, so here they are:
NBN box:. Power, downstream are solid green light, upstream is blinking green, no light for Online.
Modem/router:. Power, Wan, Lan1 are solid green light. Everything else has no light.

Yes, I have tried resetting the NBN box with a pin. The lights cycle through and then ending up the same status as before.

All cables are secured and checked. Power off and then on many times.

Please let me know the status, at least an email or SMS !
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
michaelwhtse
Level 3

Finally, my internet is back!  The problem is a faulty NBN box.  The friendly guy from NBN came to replace it this morning.

Thanks to RajenS as well.  You are the only one giving any response from TPG.  Keep the good work going!

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
RajenS

Hi @michaelwhtse 

There is an open Ticket for your case, and Today you will receive a call or SMS for Tech visit. 

Thanks 

Rajen 

michaelwhtse
Level 3
It is sad to say it is just another false promise. No one call or SMS me today!

Can someone please look into it!
michaelwhtse
Level 3
Got this 15 mins before midnight.

TPG: #10469171: We have raised the issue to NBN Co. We will update you within 12-24 hours. Thank you.

Keep you guys posted!
RajenS

Hi @michaelwhtse 

We booked NBN tech for  Wednesday, 06 May 2020, 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM

Reason code: RESERVED

Description: The appointment has been successfully reserved and is awaiting confirmation from NBN Co.

Thanks 
Rajen 

michaelwhtse
Level 3

Hi RajenS,  Excellent news!  Hope we can get this resolved ASAP.

michaelwhtse
Level 3

Finally, my internet is back!  The problem is a faulty NBN box.  The friendly guy from NBN came to replace it this morning.

Thanks to RajenS as well.  You are the only one giving any response from TPG.  Keep the good work going!