NBN Service Code

rachellsy10
Level 2

I called the 1300 number and spoke to you 12 MINS ago. You said my account has no connection for both internet and phone because my NBN CODE HAS BEEN TAKEN OUT FROM YOUR SYSTEM. 

You better Fix this IMMEDIATELY. This is not end user fault. I still have 15 months of contract with you. I did not give any instructions to discontinue. AND you still bill me monthly.

5 REPLIES 5
Shane

Hi @rachellsy10 ,

Welcome to the community!

We apologise for the inconvenience. We're able to locate your account using your community details and we've seen that there has been a problem with the provisioning of your service. This is now being handled by our Provisioning Team, we'll chase this up with them and request for urgent feedback tomorrow.

We'd like to get your best contact number and preferred time.

In case you need a reference: How do I private message (PM) in the community

Cheers!

Riezl

Hi @rachellsy10, we can see that our Provisioning Team has been in touch and discussed the status of the case.

Further updates regarding the status of the case will be provided by the case manager once available.

Let us know should you have further queries. Thank you.

Shane

Hi @rachellsy10,

We've seen that you have been in contact with one of our Provisioning Case Manager and provided update on your service. This has been raised to NBN Co. and we're currently waiting for their feedback.

Further information will be provided when it's available. We apologise for any inconvenience, let us know should you require further assistance.

Cheers!

rachellsy10
Level 2
Dear TPG, I spoke to you twice today. The 1st one lasted for 30mins. The second call about 15mins.You told me there is no record of my NBN box installation in your file. You even asked me to supply proof of address and a photo of the NBN box with the serial number. This is ridiculous and beyond my comprehension. Utter rubbish! You have been billing me monthly for the broadband which I always make payment on time. You seemed to have forgotten me as you have hundreds of thousands or more. When I had been disconnected by NBN because of others negligence or ignorance I do not see the urgency from TPG to resolve the issue. TPG may even charge a reconnection fee of $300 if NBN does not waive the charge and TPG management refuses to absord the cost. I did not ask for the service to be disconnected at the first place. Please get your facts right. I am getting impatience and tired of this. I just need my broadband and phone service back. NBN and broadband ate what you do everyday. There is no reason why you keep delaying and not able to.provide a resolution date. You push the blame to NBN. Can you please be more professional and proactive, show some urgency and good old customer service? Are these too much to ask for?
Shane

Hi @rachellsy10,

Regrettably, I wish I was the bearer of better news. Our NBN Provisioning Team is working around the clock to get the service reconnected. The issue has been raised to NBN Co. The $300.00 is a new Development Charge which have recently released a policy regarding charges for building new telecommunications infrastructure in development areas. Previously nbn™ were responsible for meeting the cost of providing fibre to new developments, however, this new policy stipulates the cost will now be passed onto both the developers and actual households that are being connected.

However on this case, we've seen that you have been paid for it and our Provisioning Team raised this to be waive. I don’t have any further updates differing from what has already been communicated to you.

We apologise for the inconveniece and understand you feel that this issue is taking far too long to resolve.  Your experience is important to us and we will be keeping a close eye on your case and will provide you with updates when it's available.