TPG Community

Get online support

NBN continually dropping out

finnkimi
Level 2

We are currently on the NBN Broadband 50 plan.  We are constantly suffering through drop outs with our connection. They last from about 1-2 minutes, but happen at least once an hour. Got to say getting quite sick of the whole situation. Help please.

4 REPLIES 4
Deaksy
Level 2

I'm having the same issue since Monday. Getting sick of it. Seems to be a regular thing. I wish they'd get their ** together.

Will

Hi @finnkimi 

Welcome to the Community!

Using your community details to pull up your account, I was able to check your connection status. At the moment, it appears that your connection is already up for 15 hours without any disruption. I can see though that you've been getting dropouts in the past. To check this further, I'd like to organize a call from our Technical Team to assist you. Can you PM us your best contact number and preferred time for a call?

For your reference: How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards,

Will

Will

Hi @Deaksy 

Our tests show that your NBN box itself is losing connection. Although, we've performed remote troubleshooting, it appears that this may require further investigation by NBNCo. Nonetheless, I have escalated this issue to our Engineering Team for assistance. You will be contacted via SMS or phone call regarding updates about the case.

Regards,

Will

Will

Hi @Deaksy

The issue was already raised to NBNCo. However, NBNCo appears to have detected a network fault. There's no Estimated Time of Restoration as of yet, but as soon as an update is available, you will be notified by the Case Engineer.