TPG Community

Get online support

NBN device flashing red light and clicking sound

shtomnath
Level 2

Hi,

The nbn box is making the clicking sound and the red light flashes on the chain ( next to power).

The internet was working fine in the morning.

But now it is not.

I saw a tech guy leaving the building premises when i got home. 

Please help.

Many thanks 

3 REPLIES 3
Riezl

Hi @shtomnath , 

For customers experiencing any issues with their service, we recommend the best thing to do first is check if there's an outage.

Check our Service Status page for any known outages. If you're on NBN, we have created this article that can guide you on How to Check for NBN Network Outage 

If there are no known outages in your area, you can proceed with the troubleshooting steps indicated on this link: Troubleshooting No Internet Connection

If you are still having issues, please send us a private message with your TPG customer ID, username and complete address so we can pull up the account.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community

shtomnath
Level 2
Hi riezl,

Thank you for replying promptly. I did check all of those before posting a question. I will pm you with my details.

Thankyou
Riezl

Hi @shtomnath, we have escalated the issue to our Engineering Team and a Case Engineer will be in touch to discuss the progression of the case. If there's a need for us to send a technician, you will be advised through SMS or phone call. Kindly await further updates within 24 hours. Thank you.