TPG Community

Get online support

NBN down after power outage

Billi20
Level 3

Hello,

Severe storm caused power outage for only a moment but since then my NBN modem can’t get online. Upstreem light keeps flashing for over 3 hours now. I had this type of problem a few months ago. It needed technician visit to correct the problem. Can you please notify the local NBN in Redcliffe area about this issue. On their outage website seems there is no problem….

Regards

Billi20

2 REPLIES 2
Billi20
Level 3

Hi,

Just got the message from TPG stating that NBN advised you that issue has been resolved. That is not the case as there is still the same problem, NBN box upstream flashing, no Internet and no phone. However this early morning someone was around checking the main board, probably the senior technician. He said they will send another person to fix it but not sure when. I would appreciate if you can get back to them again and speed up the resolution. It seems there are other problems in this area so they may be busy.... so please remind them again. Their outage website says there are no problems at this address which is strange.

Thanks

billi20

Shane

Hi @Billi20 ,

We're sad to know that you're having issues with the service, we'd like to arrange one of our Technicians to contact you and check the status of the NBN Box and modem/router. Please shoot me a private message with your best contact number and preferred time.

How do I private message (PM) in the community 

Regards,