NBN dropping out

Tcgrubba
Level 2
Good morning I am currently experiencing continual drop outs with tpg modem. I have been just been connected to TPG NBN since Thursday and has until today been working perfectly. Any thoughts Thank you Tim Grubba
4 REPLIES 4
Erika

Hi @Tcgrubba

Welcome to TPG Community! 

I've searched for your account using your Community details and was able to find a match. 

I can see that you've spoke with one of our technicians yesterday and has carried out checks to isolate this issue. 

This case has been raised to our Engineering team and is currently under assessment. 

I've now chased this with our Engineering team and has requested for an immediate update. They'll be contacting you on the number that we have on file as soon as additional information becomes available. 

Cheers, 

Erika

Hi @Tcgrubba,

I can see that one of our Engineers has tried to get in touch with you however it seems that you've missed their call. 

They would like to arranged for a TPG Field technician to be sent out tomorrow,. 27 June between 10:00am - 2:00pm. As of the moment, this is the earliest day we can provide. 

Please let us know should you wish to proceed so that we can relay this with our Engineering team. Nonetheless, you may also reply to the SMS that was sent for your confirmation. 

Cheers, 

Erika

Hi @Tcgrubba,

We'd like to make a follow up regarding your case. 

Should you be available, please let us know your best contact time so that I can reschedule a call with our Engineering team. 

Cheers, 

Ed_C

Hi Tcgrubba,

We would like to make a follow-up regarding your existing case.

We have received a feedback from our Engineering Team that you will go overseas. Please let us know when is your availability as we are closing your fault ticket temporarily and will re-open it as soon as you are back.

We will await your response. Thank you.