TPG Community

Get online support

NBN internet not working

niteshtak
Level 2

Hello,

The NBN internet connection is not working, could you please advise. Please find the details below -

username - xxxxxxx

account number - xxxxxxx

I've tried restarting the NBN box and router, restarting the device etc..

Regards,

Nitesh

7 REPLIES 7
Shane

Hi @niteshtak,

Let us help check what causing issues with the service and get to the bottom of this. Could you shoot us a PM with your details to proceed with the initial assessment.

How to send a PM? 

Regards,

Hello,

The NBN internet connection is not working, could you please advise. Please find the details below -

username - xxxxxxx

account number - xxxxxxx

I've tried restarting the NBN box and router, restarting the device etc..

Regards,

Nitesh

niteshtak
Level 2

Hi Shane,

The internet is down again, it has started happening very frequently.

Could you please check and help resolve the issue.

Thanks

Shane

Hi @niteshtak,

We ran an initial test it shows that the service is working. Can you post a picture of the current lights of the modem? Also what devices are having connection issues?

Regards,

Hi Shane,

The internet is down again, it has started happening very frequently.

Could you please check and help resolve the issue.

Thanks

niteshtak
Level 2
Hi Shane,
Please find the devices below -
a) iPhone XR
b) Dell Latitude 5320
c) Samsung galaxy tab 10.1

Please find the photo of the router, the internet connection drops all of a sudden, it connects after half an hour, runs for about half an hour and then drops again. I’m sure you’ll be able to check the drop in data consumed for those durations.

Regards
Shane

Hi @niteshtak,

We made remote test to the service. Please try again and let us know how it will go.

Regards,

Hi Shane,
Please find the devices below -
a) iPhone XR
b) Dell Latitude 5320
c) Samsung galaxy tab 10.1

Please find the photo of the router, the internet connection drops all of a sudden, it connects after half an hour, runs for about half an hour and then drops again. I’m sure you’ll be able to check the drop in data consumed for those durations.

Regards

niteshtak
Level 2
Hi Shane,

It has dropped again. please see the photo, it works ok for 15-30 mins then drops.

Regards,
Nitesh
Shane

Hi @niteshtak,

It shows on our end that internet is working, are you using a 3rd party VPN connection? What other devices are connected to the Wi-Fi? Can you try to connect the laptop directly via LAN/Ethernet cable?

Regards,

Hi Shane,

It has dropped again. please see the photo, it works ok for 15-30 mins then drops.

Regards,
Nitesh