TPG Community

Get online support

NBN massive speed drop

ashleighmm
Level 2

Hi,

Back when I first had NBN installed the speed was what is being displayed in the first screenshot here.

However, within the past couple months I've been receiving speeds similar to the second screenshot here, far slower. Usually under 10mbps download consistently in fact.

If you could help me with this, that'd be great.

Some additional information - Speed testing was done using ethernet connection to the router, on NBN50 plan.

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Riezl

Hi @ashleighmm , we've created some articles that will help you troubleshoot the Slow speed issue.

If you are using a WIFI connection, then you may check these links to improve your home network.

If you need further assistance, please send us a private message with your TPG customer ID, username and complete address so we can take a look at your account.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community

ashleighmm
Level 2

@Riezl wrote:

Hi @ashleighmm , we've created some articles that will help you troubleshoot the Slow speed issue.

If you are using a WIFI connection, then you may check these links to improve your home network.

If you need further assistance, please send us a private message with your TPG customer ID, username and complete address so we can take a look at your account.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community

Few issues with this -

I already stated that I'm using a wired connection

If i were not using a wired connection none of these would be likely to result in a speed increase of 9x.

Riezl

Hi @ashleighmm , please send us a private message with your TPG customer ID, username and complete address so we can take a look at your account. Thank you.