TPG Community

Get online support

NBN network connection box

samcuthbert
Level 2
Hi,

I am moving into a new house and was recently advised that I will need a replacement NBN connection device as the current one is faulty and has been recalled.

We already have our modem shipped and just require a new connection device.

Thanks

Sam
2 REPLIES 2
Shane

Hi @samcuthbert ,

Welcome to the community!

If you're relocating the service we do not advise to bring the NBN box on the new location. Our Relocation Team will check the available NBN service in the new address to proceed with the new service installation.

To better understand the situation, send us your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file).

In case you need a reference How do I private message (PM) in the community 

Regards,

@samcuthbert wrote:
Hi,

I am moving into a new house and was recently advised that I will need a replacement NBN connection device as the current one is faulty and has been recalled.

Thanks

Sam

Shane

Thanks for sending me your details @samcuthbert.

I was able to locate the account and I can see that the installation of the NBN service on the new location is now under assessment by our NBN Provisioning Team. We will chase this with them and request urgent feedback. Expect them to contact you via SMS or Phone call when update becomes available. 

Regards,

Hi,

Thanks

Sam