TPG Community

Get online support

NBN offline after storm yesterday

Jettan1013
Level 2

Hi there, my nbn is not working after the storm yesterday, i known there was a outage around Rockdale areas but it has been fixed according to your website's latest information. And I checked the NBN website and it showed no outage detected at my address. I reset and turn off and on the devices several times, but it is still flashing red light. My username or ID is xxxxx

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @Jettan1013,

Thanks for raising this to us, I was able to locate the account using the given details and confirm that the issue is now under assessment of our Engineering Team, it may take 24-48hrs. Updates will be provided via SMS or Phone call when it becomes available.

Regards,

Hi there, my nbn is not working after the storm yesterday, i known there was a outage around Rockdale areas but it has been fixed according to your website's latest information. And I checked the NBN website and it showed no outage detected at my address. I reset and turn off and on the devices several times, but it is still flashing red light. My username or ID is xxxxx