TPG Community

Get online support

NBN outage Isaacs ACT

jpflett
Level 2

NBN outage in Isaacs ACT since 9:30 this morning.  Technician in the street accessing a Telstra pit at that time but no obvious work being done now (1:40 pm).  NBN website indicates NO outage at our address.  

Any information on restoring the service would be appreciated.

5 REPLIES 5
Angeli

Hi @jpflett

Have you checked your physical set up? Make sure that there's no damage cable/s that can cause an interruption to your service. Can you also try using a different cable to connect the modem to the wall socket? 

-Angeli

jpflett
Level 2

No changes at our end - all connections good. Rebooted modem several times.

Not a coincidence that a NBN tech was working in the street based on past experience.

Angeli

Hi, 

I'll need to do a short test. The cable connected at the back of your modem which is in DSL port, have it transferred to one of the yellow ports. Let me know once done.

-Angeli

jpflett
Level 2

The DSL cable appears different to the yellow LAN ports but have moved it

Angeli

Hi @jpflett

I'm done with the tests and you can now transfer the cable back to the DSL port. I've escalated your case with our Engineering Team for further investigation as there's a possible line issue. Your ticket reference number is 12270674. A case engineer will be ringing you today and please keep the modem powered ON for remote testing. 

Regards, 

Angeli