NBN outage

SOLVED Go to solution
chengmbx
Level 2
My modern cannot get connected since yesterday. I have rebooted the modern for many times, there are few times that it got connected but then quickly dropped off. At the moment, the modern has power, downstream and upstream all green, but online indicator is off. Can somebody help? Thanks
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
chengmbx
Level 2

Thanks, looks like this is a NBNco issue. And after 5 days, they fixed it. Thanks

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Ahra_G

Hi @chengmbx 

We recommend to always visit our Service Status page first: https://support.tpg.com.au/servicestatus

If your area is not listed, send us a private message with your Customer ID/username and we'll check your service. 

-Ahra_G

chengmbx
Level 2

Thanks Ahra, I checked both NBN and TPG service page, and there is no outage in my area. But it is just cannot get connected. At this moment the upstream light is green and the downstream light is flashing. Also PM you

chengmbx
Level 2

Please help! Now we are in the third day without NBN. Can someone help me to check or contact me? Calling TPG support every day and waiting for 1 hour every day and nobody pick it up. I understand this is the holiday period, but you are providing infrastructure service!

chengmbx
Level 2

Thanks, looks like this is a NBNco issue. And after 5 days, they fixed it. Thanks