NBN plan upgrade

sydney321
Level 2

Hi there,

I have been on TPG NBN 59.99/m plan (18 months contract) since November 2018. There will be 18 months in April so I want to upgrade the current plan to 69.99/m unlimited data 18 months contract with NO set up fees. Here are some questions:

1) The change of plan fee (same location) is $0 ?

2)When would be the best time in the current month to enable the upgrade or should I upgrade it next month?

4) My current equipment is working perfectly and therefore would I require an equipment upgrade?

5) How to process my upgrade? How long it will take?

Thank you very much!

sydney321

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @sydney321,

Welcome to the community!

We're glad to know that you're considering to upgrade your NBN Plan.

1) The change of plan fee (same location) is $0 ?

• Yes, there's no charge for changing your NBN plan.

2)When would be the best time in the current month to enable the upgrade or should I upgrade it next month?

• You may process the change of plan anytime you want, since any unused portion of your current billing will be used towards the new plan.

4) My current equipment is working perfectly and therefore would I require an equipment upgrade?

• No, the equipment does not require any changes for plan upgrade.

5) How to process my upgrade? How long it will take?

• The usual activation of the new plan may take within 4 to 24 hours once it was lodged.

We did an article that you may find helpful, see this link, Changing NBN Plans through My Account.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to search community for help or chat with us at https://www.tpg.com.au/support/contact/  and we'd be glad to assist you.

Cheers!