TPG Community

Get online support

NBN slow upload speed Plan 25

Shane

Hi @hianchan2,

We appreciate the additional details. Could you shoot us a PM with your best contact time so we can arrange our Technical Team to conduct a real-time test and investigation to help us fix this upload speed issue.

How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards,

Result after rebooting the router

You should be aware that one of your tech guys guided me through the router to change the DNS setting a few weeks ago when I keep getting drop outs.

I think this is the area he changed, can't be sure.  He changed the Primary and Secondary DNS setting from default

hianchan2
Level 3

Its a HFC connection in a new build.  We decided to locate the NBN terminal and modem in a high cupboard out of the way with the security sytem, door bell etc, thinking these things don't required to be accessed often.  I had an Optus cable connection in the old house which which I probably needed to touch half a dozen time in 10 years.  Router is provided by TPG - TPLink AC1600 Archer VR1600v

hianchan2
Level 3

Just to make sure we are on the same page here, I have 2 properties with TPG NBN.  We are talking about the one in Ivanhoe 3079 with a HFC service.