TPG Community

Get online support

Nbn Internet Connection

gigichong320
Level 2
Hi there,
The nbn service is down. I have tried restarting the modem and Nbn box but still doesnt work.
8 REPLIES 8
JayeshP9

Welcome to TPG Community,

You can private message to me your customer ID, username or mobile number so i can check status here.

regards,

JayeshP9.

gigichong320
Level 2
Hi,
I have already send through private message with the details you requested. Thanks.
JayeshP9

Thanks for providing details.

See below link for NBN HFC so can you quickly have a look and check your set up.

https://link.tpg.com.au/tsaoQD

I also need nbn arris box status lights detail and tp link router WAN and internet light status so can you provide it to me.

regards

JayeshP9.

gigichong320
Level 2

Hi Jayesh,

Enclosed are the photos. For the nbn box, the light for "downstream" is flashing green. It didn't show clearly in the picture as it was flashing.

Thanks, Gigi

JayeshP9

Hi Gigi,

I have created ticket for nbn Technician.  I have sent your ticket reference number via PM.

regards

JayeshP9.

gigichong320
Level 2

Hi Jayesh,

I received a text message saying my NBN is up and running. However, the internet is still not working despite me restarting the modem and nbn box. The lights on the modem and nbn box are now shown in the photos. Please assist. Thanks.

JayeshP9

Hi Gigi,

I am able to see that your nbn arris box is up after  nbn  has replaced some power supply of network equipment from their end so there might be authentication issue here so you can do manual configuration as below steps.

A. Open your browser and in the address bar type http://192.168.1.1 and press Enter.

B. Enter admin for both the username and password and click Login. If you have changed the login credentials, please enter the current username and password for your modem interface.

C. You will see the home screen shown on the right. Click the Advanced tab.

D. On the menu on the left side of the page, click Network to expand the menu and then click EWAN.

E. Enter your TPG Username and Password. Click Save

If this doen't work after 30 minutes then you can  hard reset router by pressing reset button from backside of router and leave router for auto configuration.

regards

JayeshP9.

gigichong320
Level 2

Thanks Jayesh for your help. The internet is up and running now. Thanks again.