TPG Community

Get online support

Nbn connection status at new address

jfurness012
Level 2
I am trying to find out when my connection to the nbn will be available at my new address, should have been yesterday 18th June, and my connection at my old address should have also been cancelled effective same date. No action as yet and need to work from home. Please fix and reply asap. Thank you
3 REPLIES 3
Shane

Hi @jfurness012,

We're sad to know that your NBN installation was not completed on the given date. We'd love to help and get to the bottom of this. To better understand the situation, send us your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file).

In case you need a reference: How do I private message (PM) in the community

I'll wait for your response, cheers! 

jfurness012
Level 2

Shane

Hi @jfurness012,

Thanks for sending me your details. We're able to locate the account using your given details and we've seen that the NBN Application was rejected due to an existing active service. We noticed that you have been in contact with one of our Provisioning Case Manager and this has been raised to NBN Co. for follow up.

We'll chase this with our Team, updates will be provided via SMS or Phone call when it becomes available. Let us know should you require further assistance.e

Regards,