Nbn down

Joey2Scoops
Level 2
NBN connection has been down for past 75 minutes. I have logged into the router and can see that is repeatedly trying to connect. I have rebooted it 4 or 5 times and no change. I'm in 3977.

For what it's worth, this is the first time I've had a problem but TPG has the worst customer service model I've ever come across and I've worked in customer service for almost 30 years. Which genius decided it would be a good idea to drop customer calls and refer customers to a web site when it's highly likely the customer has no internet!
3 REPLIES 3
BenSmider
Level 2
Same thing happened here near Geelong at 3212 around 9:50pm and I totally agree this is my first encounter with TPG’s customer service and I’m regretting choosing them instead of going with Telstra now.
Will

Hi @Joey2Scoops 

Welcome to the Community!

I'm sorry to hear about your poor experience, but we do appreciate you raising this with us. Your connection was disrupted due to an unplanned outage which was already resolved by 1:17AM AEDST today. I can see that your modem also reconnected at 1:12 AEDST.

Please test your connection and let me know if you're still having difficulties so we can have it checked further.

Regards,

Will

Will

Hi @BenSmider 

Not what we'd like to hear, but I can understand your sentiment. I'm sorry for the inconvenience that the unplanned outage has caused. As discussed on the thread you created, your service should be back up and running at this point.

Feel free to reach out to us if you need technical assistance.

Regards,

Will