Nbn installation

Dee05
Level 2
I moved to new premises where I am not being able to have internet access because of some shortage in nbn supplies. As told by customer service personnel while moving out I took modem with me and left Black equipment which I believe is nbn tool in previous home where now tenant are living. So I am not sure if someone from tpg will take that from there or not as new tenant wish that to be removed from there. So my question here is why can’t we use the previous one black nbn box to access internet at my new home. I am a student and have online classes to attend which is being affected by the internet problem. Don’t have any alternative. Can’t use mobile data all the time.
1 REPLY 1
BasilDV

Hi @Dee05 

Thanks for raising this with us.

The NBN NTD box is registered on a certain location ID (House Address). Also, this device is owned by NBN Co and not by customers or Service providers, which is why this should not be taken out.

We'll chase your Relocation order to our NBN Moving home team and have someone to contact you to further discuss the update with your order.

Stay safe.

BasilDV