TPG Community

Get online support

Nbn shortage - Haven't heard back from the engineering team yet!

AW
Level 3
Level 3
Spoke with the CS team and he said I'll be getting a call/SMS from the engineering team today. I haven't heard back from anyone! Can the engineering team please contact me asap? It's impossible to work from home without the internet at home! 😔
7 REPLIES 7
Angeli

Hi @AW

We'll chase this up with our Engineering Team and have your case engineer be in touch with you at the soonest time today. Kindly PM us your TPG customer ID or username and we can take it from there.

How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards,

Angeli

AW
Level 3
Level 3
Hi Angeli,how can I contact the NBN engineering team? The Engineering team said they will be here between 8am to 12noon and I will get a notice when they come. It's now close to 11am and I haven't heard back from the engineering team. I have to go to work in the afternoon. How can I contact them? I need that to be fix this morning. Thank you.
Angeli

Hi @AW

Has the on-site tech showed up? 

AW
Level 3
Level 3
Hi Anglie,NBN engineer showed up and he fixed everything! Thank you so much on all your help! 🙏🙏🙏🙏
Angeli

You are most welcome, AW. Cheers! Smiley Happy 

AW
Level 3
Level 3
Sorry to be a pain Angeli, the NBN modem stopped working again. I've tried turn on and off. Nothing works. We are back to square one. Can you send the engineer to come tomorrow morning? Thank you. 🙏
Angeli

No, that's okay. Hang in there and I'll get the case engineer to ring you at the soonest.

-Angeli