TPG Community

Get online support

Nbn speed very slow

kwanpooh
Level 2
Hi. I just got My Nbn installed on 6 Feb 2019 and the speed was good only couple day till today the speed it very bad only 2Mbps on download and 2.5Mbps on upload. It very disappointing for that. So even I tried to reboot all router but it doesn’t help anything at all.
3 REPLIES 3
BasilDV

Hi @kwanpooh,

Welcome to TPG Community!

We were able to locate your account and have run some remote test, but was not able to detect any fault on the NBN network.

You may try to check one of our community article which can help you troubleshoot your slow internet experience. You may refer to this link.

Let us know should you require further assistance.

Kind regards,

BasilDV

mhabgood
Level 3

2 MBPS in the early evening is often what I get with my TPG NBN.

Tried lots of things to try and get it faster (new modem, different computer), but with no success.

One thing I found did help was logging in to this support page. Speedtest was showing 2.18 MBPS download speed before logging in to TPG support and it then jumped to 19.36 MBPS staright after.

Riezl

Hi @mhabgood, it would be best to check the speed here: https://www.speedtest.net/

If the speed is still low, please PM us your TPG customer ID, username and address so we can pull up the account.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community - TPG Community