Nbn

Shaw_la
Level 2
We moved into a new build on July 1st, and had arranged to have our NBN ready. It's now been 16 days, hours on the phone, requests canceled by tpg, appoints cancelled and no resolve. We are frustrated. We've sent the same documents 5 times. Our direct neighbours had the same issue and it was resolved quickly. We are fully regretting choosing tpg.
4 REPLIES 4
Riezl

Hi @Shaw_la, we apologise for the inconvenience this issue is causing you and we'd like to help get to the bottom of this.

We have located the account using your community details and we can see that the issue has been escalated to our Provisioning Team. We have received your email and we have already made a follow up to fast track the resolution.

We have advised the case manager to contact you within the day to discuss the progression of the case.

Let us know via PM should you have a preferred contact number and time. Thank you.

Shane

Hi @Shaw_la,

We've seen that you have been in contact with one of our Provisioning Case Manager and provided the case progress of your service. At the moment updates we're still waiting an update from NBN Co. feedback will be provided when it's available.

Cheers!

Shaw_la
Level 2
Thank you for responding. I have received a call from the provisioning manager, but still no resolve unfortunately. I truly hope we are not currently being billed as we have not had internet in this house. We have actually been losing money while waiting for s solution as we've used all our phone data and had to upgrade our phone plans. I was able to work from home during school holidays, but without internet I had to go to the office. Hopefully, we get internet soon😔.
Riezl

Our Provisioning Team forwarded the details you have provided via email to NBN Co. and as soon as a new update becomes available, the case manager will contact you, @Shaw_la.

We'll also advise the case manager to assess a billing adjustment once the issue is resolved.

Let us know should you have further queries.